Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm it!

I was tagged by Amy W., so I thought I would oblige. If you see yourself in the last list, feel free to join the fun!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Phone Girl at a Florist (high school)
2. Student Worker at the 12th Man Foundation
3. Office Chick/Camp Counselor at Camp Balcones Springs
4. Software Engineer at an Airline

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:

1. Legally Blonde
2. The Wedding Planner
3. Apollo 13 (love the music!)
4. Roman Holiday

4 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Corsicana, Texas
2. College Station, Texas
3. Hamilton, Texas
4. Dallas, Texas

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:

1. ER (back in the day)
2. Ed
3. LOST
4. The Office

4 Places I have Been:

1. Maui
2. NYC
3. Washington, DC
4. LA

4 People who email me regularly:

1. Brad
2. Ashley
3. Alisia
4. Mom

4 of my favorite foods:

1. chips and salsa
2. chips and guacamole
3. fajitas
4. tortilla soup

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:

1. The Hoover Dam
2. Graceland
3. Israel
4. Mount Rushmore

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:

1. visiting with family and friends
2. making a decision on window treatments in my kitchen
3. seeing progress on a life goal
4. travelling

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:

1. Ashley C.
2. Deanna
3. Hils
4. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...